Ample Ethno Banjo aim to bring a Derring Dierra Banjo sound to your studio.
- Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
- Mac: 10.9 or higher
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
- 10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
- Size: 3.9 GB
- Stereo and Mono Modes.
- Controllable Resonance Sound.
- Rich Fingering Sound.
- Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Slide in & out, Legato Slide, Hammer On & Pull Off, Pop, Strum, 9 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
- Voice independent SAHDS Modulation System:
- Each voice has its on SAHDS modulation envelope.
- You can get natural and realistic vibratos while keeping the Mod wheel in one position.
- The mod speed, gain, and pitch can also be adjusted.
- Advance Bend.
- Each string can be bent individually, while other strings are generating normal notes.
- When a string is bent, the status will be kept so it can be released when it is played again.
- The Advance Bend system simulates real instrument by modeling the change of sound such as timbre and velocity.
- CPC(Customized Parameters Control) - any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Multiple Capo Logics - providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
- String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression, and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes - pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
- Dice - Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
- Multiple Formats Conversion: The conversion between Riff, MIDI, Tab multiple formats, Every fingering, articulation, expression, humanizations will be automatically converted to MIDI keyswitch and controller.
- 14 Strum notes + 26 ways to play for every chord.
- Strum Legato - both Slide and HP can be played while strumming.
- 4 humanization settings.
- Select and Detect 2 chord modes, any chords could be customized.
- Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
- Delicate presets with MIDI export.
- High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
- 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
- 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
- IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
Tab Player: The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
- The Raven
- How to Download